About Me

My photo
Murrieta, CA, United States
I'm not a mini-van-driving Soccer Mom. Err, well - we can 86 the Soccer part. And the mini-van. So I'm a Mom and I drive. I am a former careeraholic. Although I no longer work outside the home, my working hours have increased significantly. I am currently negotiating my salary. I am married to the Navy... I mean a Naval Petty Officer. We have three boys ages 13, 10 & 4 and two kittens who literally think they are people. I don't believe in Religion. I believe in Jesus and respect others' Spiritual identification. My views on politics can be described in one word: "Shcmolitics". I am honest, sensitive and genuine. I don't refer to human beings as [blog] "Traffic" or "Followers". FYI: I don't sell Mary Kay Cosmetics any longer - so you're off the hook.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cure for Cradle Cap / Scalp Conditions



I discovered this and it works great! I used this on two of my three boys...wish I'd have known about it with my first one! It only took like two applications. Just slather it on after washing baby's hair and let it set. Then use a comb and gently comb out all the scaly skin. It's fast and painless!

No comments: